HELEN MCALINDEN recognizes the importance of protecting your personal data, from whatever nature. For this reason, we have a set of security measures in order to protect your data. When proceeding registration or purchase online, you expressly guarantee to HELEN MCALINDEN your consent to use your personal data and address, as well as data relating to your purchases and payment. These data will be stored and processed by computer and maybe used exclusively for the purpose of communication products, services, promotional or advertising campaigns or for processing orders. The personal data of users/customers of this website will be treated in accordance and in compliance with the Portuguese Commission of Data Protection.
You can consult the privacy policies of hired platforms in:
These privacy policies and their enforcement are not the responsibility of HELEN MCALINDEN.
Your personal data is collected and processed by HELEN MCALINDEN only for purposes which are strictly related to the use of this website, its services and the purchase of products. However, your personal data may also be used for other processing operations within the limits of such applications. In particular, your personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
- a) when you run processes of buying products sold on this website, including agreements for the purchase of products, we collect your personal data (for example, password, size, e-mail address, delivery address and telephone number) in order form only for the purpose of sale, separation and transportation of the products ordered by you;
- b)when you save a delivery address, we collect your personal data in order to simplify the preparation of your future orders.
- c)Once you register on our website you accept the sending of commercial messages via e-mail or other automatic electronic means (such as SMS).
Your personal data is stored to allow HELEN MCALINDEN to identify it in the period that is strictly necessary to treat and collect the same data, except as expressly provided in this document, all the rest is in compliance with applicable laws.
Please report any changes to your personal data to the following e-mail: email@example.com in order to ensure that your personal details are always updated.
Unless otherwise specified, your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties for purposes not permitted by law or without your explicit consent.
Your personal information will only be disclosed to third parties when necessary to process an order.
Your personal data may be disclosed to persons or legal entities for:
Provision of electronic payment through credit card/ debit card,
Run product’s sales,
Pick, pack and ship products
Solve problems related to product sales,
Payments’ reception of purchasing products
Processing product returns from customers.
However, HELEN MCALINDEN can not guarantee that the security measures adopted for the protection of this website and the transmission of data and information through this website will prevent or exclude any risk of unauthorized access or loss of data We recommend that you protect your computer against viruses and other malicious software because they may affect the security of your data. Do not share your password with others. Do not reuse a password you already use in your email or other websites which have important information.
We will use the cookies for functions like browsing the catalog, purchasing products on-line and services reserved to registered users.
YOUR RIGHT TO ACCESS PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER RIGHTS
You have the right to obtain from HELEN MCALINDEN at any time, the confirmation that your data is being processed, as well as the communication of such data in a noticeable way.
You have the right to obtain at any time from HELEN MCALINDEN:
- a)information on the origin of the source that transmitted your data, the purposes and means of the processing of your personal data, the logic underlying the electronic data processing, information about external entities and the names of subjects and categories of subjects to whom your personal data may be disclosed or who may access your personal data(eg names of outside entities hired by HELEN MCALINDEN).
- b)the updating, rectification or deletion of your personal data;
- c)the deletion, transformation into anonymous or blocking of your personal data, which is treated as a violation of the law, even when the data storage is not necessary for the purposes for which it was collected and subsequently processed;
- d)the confirmation that the operations in b)and c) were reported to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except when it becomes impossible to do so or if it means exceeding the protection of the rights which it relies.
You have the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- a)for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your personal data, even if it is related to the purposes for which they were collected;
- b)the processing of your personal data for advertising or direct marketing or to sell products or to conduct market research or commercial communication.
You can freely exercise your rights at any time, provided it is done in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, by sending your request to HELEN MCALINDEN via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The processing of personal data by HELEN MCALINDEN is conducted in accordance with Portuguese law.
CHANGES AND UPDATES